Default first apitherapy treatment

I am in the Dominican Republic. A 16 year old girl whose parents own a Resturant, Mariams in Boca Chica, walked with limp, I asked her about it and in broken English she explained it was the message from not getting through. They told me to come back near closing time, when I got there they had a bee ready! A little ice a ¨pica¨¨a little vinager on the spot to kill the pain, AMAZING! She took a few steps a there was marked improvement, stronger longer steps. Will update!

Default Re: first apitherapy treatment

went back to Mariam's and gave two more stings, brought a bilingual friend. seems Lenny's mom and dad had brought her to several Doctors who only helped relieve the parents of some hard earned cash. Lenny could not make a fist with her right hand either, the whole right side was numb. Now when she shakes your hand she starts to offer you her left out of habit and then proudly thrusts out her right and gives a vigorous shake with a beaming smile, heartwarming!

Default Re: first apitherapy treatment

Bee Services in Terrell Texas, phone 9722700682, aerts@airmail.net, sells a device which let's you suck up bees from the front front porch of the hive or through a hole in the rear of the hive body from the cluster in the winter without disturbing the bees. The bees can then be put in the refrigerator and used at the appropriate time. The refrigerator will cool the bees so they become easy to handle
    Janvanhamont