I am brand new to this site and I find bees very fascinating! I have had a few experiences where I have had many bees crawling on me and never been stung. I hope one day to have the time and land to have hives of my own. Unfortunately I have heard that honeybees are dying off. I work in a greenhouse and was recently asked to apply pesticides and systemics.I declined after reading a warning label on a common systemic which states that the pollen produced by a flowering plant treated with the systemic will kill bees. I was very surprised by this and I do not buy these plants any more. I am also letting my friends and family know so they do not plant them either. I have spoken to my employer about it and he did not express much concern. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I could do?