Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bee-Quick or BeeGo

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G. Laury View Post
    Bee Go; the sweet smell of success!
    Ca-Ching, Ca-Ching!

So I used Bee-Go because of this thread and it worked like a champ. But, I left my boards in the back of my truck and it was a warm night. The wind was just right for the draft to come in the front door of the house. Boy oh Boy was the wife unhappy when she figured out why there was this faint smell of puke wisping through the house. Not to mention the honey spill in the Kitchen after I forgot to shut off the valve on the extractor when the bucket filled.

(I know old thread).

Slow learner huh
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

If you had used Honey robber instead, there would have only been that pleasant cherry aroma in the house.

I try to leave the fume boards in the beeyard , if it will be convenient to pick them up for the next yard to pull. Otherwise if you have to bring them home, put them in doubled up large garbage bags and keep them as far from the house as possible.

If you spill the BeeGo use household ammonia on it. Kills the odor fast! Spilled a pint bottle in my pickup last week and got some nasty looks at every stop light on the way home. Sprayed it with a little ammonia and presto, no more smell. BeeGo works the best, by far, of any of the fume products. If you're only pulling a few hives any of them will work; when you're looking at several hundred supers you need BeeGo unless you just plain enjoy sitting in a beeyard waiting for something to happen and watching your truck rust.

i use beego it works great! realy cant say i have ever had smell problem then again i dont spill any on me i spill it on the fume boards.

peppermint essential oil on cotton facial pad works graet for clearing the bees from any thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12