Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Hawley Honey Foundation Embosser

10K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Claudeinthemountains 
#1 ·
I know I saw a thread about this from years ago, but I talked to Raymond at Hawley Honey a couple days ago. For the manual small cell embosser, he was selling it for 1600 plus 50 crating plus shipping. I spent 4 hours looking for solid info on where to find them. So theres something recent. Oh, and if you buy from any of the chains charging those ridiculous prices, they are all raymonds machines. Save a buck, go with Hawley. (or save alot and go naturalcell like M. Bush!)

Hawley Honey, Iola Kansas
620 365 5956

#11 ·
Well good morning, I just spoke to Raymond Cooper out there in IOLA, Kansas husband of Madeline Cooper the phone number posted works. Here is the web page. Admittedly he is not totally "up to snuff" on his webpaging ability but he has several of the steel bodied machines available. Maybe I can post the link without breaking any rules.
http://www.anthonysbeehive.com/Beeswax_Foundation_Equipmen.html

Oh and he wants 1800 for the machine plus packaging and shipping a real nice fella!

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.