Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dealings with Long Creek Apiary

I am looking back at the posts of pipersupply and dcross and their refunds, and the reply of beemaster01 saying all would get their refunds on 9-27-09. I have not seen a refund, or a reply, to a e-mail where I asked for at least partial timely payments. Has anyone else seen any money? I was told because of my actions in calling ABJ I must now wait till spring to get my packages...maybee..and that this was going to cause pain for many, by taking away their advertising. I'm sorry I'm not the bad guy,I sent money, that is borrowed money that I'm paying interest on,that I am rightfully entitled to. I have been very patient and understanding of David's situation,but when I get absolutely no communication to an offer, of a possible solution, my patience has run out, and yes I am going to post this for thousands to see..I'm just want to know..are you out there beemaster 01?

Sorry to hear that you did not get your refund as he told you he would. If you looked back at the posts, then you know that I went through the BBB of Eastern Tenn with a complaint, then the Federal Trade Comm. and filed a complaint with the Atty Gen. office in Tenn. My next step would have been the US Postal Service for mail fraud. I meant business. Oh, and "who" told you that because of your actions with ABJ that you would have to wait for your refund ????? I complained to them also and they were suppose to pull his ad... just too many people complaining about this guy. I'm afraid he will continue to do bad business and it just might reflect on the ABJ supporting him through advertisments. Did you talk to Marta? and what did she say.
    I just know that I will not do business with him again and through word of mouth or this forum hopefully no one else will either. Good luck and let me know what you find.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, ABJ suported me and others who contacted them, it was implied by beemaster 01 that by stopping his advertising, I (and perhaps others?) would help to put him out of business if he could not advertise. I was then told that I would not get a refund and would have to wait till spring 2010 to get bees for money...

No bees will be shipped to anyone complaining here. It would just be another chance to post a negative remark. It is tempting to take a year or two off (take a long vacation).

Then you really don't need to be in business, sir. And I will make sure these people out here know about your dealings and where they can go to get the help they need to fight back.. This is a FREE COUNTRY with our RIGHT to FREE SPEECH. How dare you tell this person that because he filed a complaint that you're going to play God and not send him what he is owed. You sir make my blood boil. And sir, you will have another fight on your hands with everyone who you have screwed over. That sir is not a threat... and the threatening post of yours will be forwarded to the American Bee Journal and that is a "promise" sir.

Listen, don't go through all the channels I did... just go direct to the United States Postal Service... He advertized in the Am Bee Journal and you sent him money which he neither refunded or sent product... that is a "Federal" offense and he will have the Government to deal with then. I was just being "nice" by not going there first. Don't be nice.. .he doesn't deserve it. And I would call and talk to Marta at the magazine and tell her what he just said.. that "anyone" complaining on these posts will not be sent money or bees until 2010. I posted back to him so you should see that post come up. Let me know how you make out... I am 100% behind you and anyone else that he screws over.

Quote Originally Posted by beemaster01 View Post
    No bees will be shipped to anyone complaining here. It would just be another chance to post a negative remark. It is tempting to take a year or two off (take a long vacation).
    Where did this message say anyone will not be paid? I wish to apoligize to the readers of this forum, I didn't know that anyone was going to make things up and mislead you.

Beemaster01, I have been watching this thread with a great deal of interest. Beesource is a great place to improve ones image even if a complaint is posted. It all depends upon how you handle the complaint. Read this thread and see how a complaint about slow service was turned into a positive thread. http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232855 The person who posted the complaint is still a customer. Also I believe how I handle the complaint is partially reponsible for the following thread of very good feedback. http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234303

I would also take a look at part of your web site. Wording such as "We DO NOT guarantee a ship date ..." comes across as very vinegary and defensive where " We regret we are unable to guarantee a ship date" sounds much more customer driven.

I will give you the benifit of the doubt and order some Russian queens from you. I have always wanted to try a few Russians.

Just my two cents.
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

Your quote.. "no bees will be shipped to anyone complaining here" Well, you still have their money... same thing. You are threatening people... not good.

Quote Originally Posted by magnet-man View Post
    I will give you the benifit of the doubt and order some Russian queens from you. I have always wanted to try a few Russians.
    I placed my order late in January. I received my package in June. The bees are doing well. I will be ordering Russians from Dave again!

Oh, yea of little faith! I had informed everyone, including those here posting on this forum, that refunds will be made. Those that have not received their refunds yet will get their money. By the way, posts here had nothing to do with refunds as other people that were due money have also received their refunds. We will be waiting to see if those that have complained in other venues will be as quick to inform them that the situation has bee resolved. I certainly won't hold my breath until that happens!
    I live a short drive from your apiary and WAS looking forward to buying some Russians from you. Not going to happen now. To say I've soured on your "customer service" is an understatement. I'll pay to have them shipped from elsewhere.

Complaining here is the only thing that got me a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by dcross View Post
    Complaining here is the only thing that got me a refund.
    I do wish i had found this thread 15 months ago before placing my order with Long Creed Apiary.

After seeing my complaint on another thread he has contacted me about ordering particulars and has seemed reasonable and business minded. We will see how it goes.

A tip of the hat to those who have pressed this matter. thanks

I was satisfied, but he slower than heavy sugar syrup on a cold day.

Plus the place is a little bit of a mess with all the frames of old comb lying around the place
    Last edited by DrakeB; 11-29-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Do or did they have and connection with Tony's Bees in Parrotsville several years ago? I had bought some queens from Tony's and had good luck with them, but that had to be around '85 or '86. Just wondering.

G3

I don't know that they have a connection with Tony Homan (if that is who you mean). I do think that they have a connection with Winter's Apiary in TN.

I do not recall what Tony's last name is, but like I said it was around '85 or '86, he may not even be alive now.

G3

Quote Originally Posted by G3farms View Post
    I do not recall what Tony's last name is, but like I said it was around '85 or '86, he may not even be alive now.

G3
    If i am thinking of the correct person, yeah, he is dead.. he died a few years ago. If I recall he had massive health problems of some sort. I only met the guy once when I bought my first package of bees many years ago.

Question Re: Dealings with Long Creek Apiary

Long Creek Apiaries came up on another thread...

http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236663

Have any of you resolved the issues you had with the company?

Just curious...
    BeeCurious
    Trying to think inside the box...

The last communication by e-mail I received on Nov.11,2009 was that he was short on cash and shipping the bees he owes me in the spring is his best option, and that he would be letting me know if I would be getting the refund or the bees in the spring.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast