Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dealings with Long Creek Apiaries

Quote Originally Posted by beemaster01 View Post
    If you READ what the website says, sales start after August 1st. I am currently checking hives to make sure they are queenright with fertile queens. There has been very little response to date to the offer. If you look at the cost of a package, equipment, cost of feeding sugar and the labor involved, $175.00 is a very reasonable price. You could very easily have more than that invested at this point. If there is not a good response, especially with the environment in Washington to the current economy, I may be forced to stay in the business another year. I will just see how it all plays out.
    READ?

We as customers shouldn’t have to read anything about more recycled beepoop with a bad case of nosema from you and your excuses.

You were selling hives last year to pay your debts, you were yammering last year about retiring and going out of business or filing bankruptcy.

The fact remains you owe me, and from reading this thread, many beeks MONEY or BEES. Emails and letters are ignored, questions aren’t answered, must be busy avoiding debts you owe. I for one full well know what the COST AND LOSS OF BUSINESS was doing with you by ordering 7 packages of bees for $750.00 from you from February 2010. Still waiting for my refund, I am not a bank to loan money from.

Don’t insult me with telling me what the costs of sugar, antibiotics, time of preparing and labor, and switching my schedule around every time you said you would ship and didn’t for 3 months, not to mention what your other personal attacks have cost me because I have been vocal and outspoken about owing me a refund. You cost me honey, wax, income, customers, interest on a loan to my bank, attorneys fees, and a website you purchased in my company name.

Little response to date for the sale of your hives? You have to ask yourself why. Didn’t get my refund last year when you were selling your hives and promised a refund, and I don’t expect it this year either. Doesn’t take a bee scientist to figure you out. All I want to know is where is my $750 refund from June 2010. When can I expect it? Just want my money back, plain and simple, no more beepoop.

Why would anyone encourage people not to purchase hives when the proceeds will pay what is owed to you? Doesn't seem too smart to me or anyone else that has any common sense at all. By the way, My bees don't have nosema, thank you.

thats what you said last year. doesn't seem smart to me that anyone with any common sense would purchase anything from you, and my common sense tells me i won't be paid again this year, just like last year. seems to me anyone with any business smarts wouldn't have to sell hives to pay beekeepers he has stiffed/ owed money to for two or three years.

Why would anyone encourage people not to purchase hives when the proceeds will pay what is owed to you?
    I would assume to prevent others from becoming victims too. I appreciate the warnings here and have steered clear of doing business with people that do not provide what they are selling and do not refund a purchaser's money.

I've seen contractors in this same boat, paying off some of their losses from two jobs before with money from new jobs they managed to get by underbidding reputable builders, knowing they are never going to finish the new one or even break even.

I've also seen contractors whose business was going through hard times through no fault of their own and did the right thing by going out and getting wage-paying jobs and working their butts off to pay off their debts. When these folks went back into offering contracting services, they did so with their heads held high and their reputations intact. They could have held onto people's money for months or years, but they chose to do the right thing and were rewarded with new contracts.

This forum has done a great deal of good in exposing those that will not do the right thing and I'm thankful for that.

Wayne

Default Re: Dealings with Long Creek Apiary

Everybody here is getting what they want, Long Creek will be no more. What else do you want, blood? Unfortunately, I don't have any of that to spare. Sorry.
    we want our money back
    Last edited by honeyman46408; 08-08-2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: name calling

Im only 2 hours away from this [guy]. Anybody wanna take a road trip and get the bees that are owed to us? Or the money.
    Last edited by Barry; 08-08-2011 at 06:39 AM. Reason: name calling

i’d take a road trip, i'd even drive to alabama and i have never been to alabama or tennessee. elpaso, wisconsin is about a 16 ½ hour drive away, but if I’m going to tennessee, i’m going to collect my money……and from my personal experience with david winters, beemaster01, david winters doesn’t have my money, and considering all the excuses, threats and insults he has sent me for not refunding my money i think i’d just be doing a lot of sight seeing.
    best of luck to you on a road trip….

Regards, Barry

This thread would make a great reality TV series.

thank you barry for the link on the story and video from utah news. still waiting on a refund for $740 from david winters from march 2010. my veil is off to this guy for getting the attention of a local reporter to do a story. just want my refund, that's all.

#8 beemaster01 2011-08-23 21:13
    I give up. I am selling colonies to pay for refunds but that isn't enough. I will just liquidate, turn assets over to a trustee which will sell them for almost nothing and he will divide it up between you. Happy? Probably not but there is nothing that will make you happy. Bye

#8 beemaster01 2011-08-23 21:13
    I give up. I am selling colonies to pay for refunds but that isn't enough. I will just liquidate, turn assets over to a trustee which will sell them for almost nothing and he will divide it up between you. Happy? Probably not but there is nothing that will make you happy. Bye
    funny you say that about a trustee david. in December 2010, according to you, you said your attorney was holding funds in a trust fund for cancelled orders for all your customers that wanted refunds instead of bees, and that there was no question that those who wanted refunds would be paid when your divorce was settled. you reported here that your divorce was settled…. quote from you in this forum, post # 230, on may 29, 2011:

“She walked away from it with a cash settlement which will take me three years to pay. She got the best end of the deal (women almost always do.)”

so I am wondering, what happened to the trust fund, your attorney a trustee, did with all the funds to pay back all of those who asked for refunds? cuz I sure didn’t get a check for $740 from that trust fund. anyone else get a refund?

i truly wish you well in the sale of your colonies. i just want my money back that I have been asking you now for over a year. where’s my refund from your trustee? the money I paid you and you put in your pocket. ALL OF IT. you don’t write, call or answer emails, except reply and whine here.

Long Creek is kaput, done, over. In a previous post you encouraged people to not buy colonies from me. So they haven't. Its a little late to change your mind now. Ex-wife took all funds in settlement plus a lot more over the next three years. .... Whatever funds received will be divided between all. After all assets are liquidated, the corporation will be dissolved. Final chapter close book.
    Last edited by dragonfly; 08-25-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: personal attack

Long Creek is kaput, done, over. In a previous post you encouraged people to not buy colonies from me. So they haven't. Its a little late to change your mind now. Ex-wife took all funds in settlement plus a lot more over the next three years. .... Whatever funds received will be divided between all. After all assets are liquidated, the corporation will be dissolved. Final chapter close book.
    More drama.
    i don’t control your business. you control your business. you have stiffed beekeepers all across the united states for bees and money. plain and simple. none of us will ever see anything from a ‘fund’…..or a bee…there are no assets, there are no funds, mmmm, cuz according to you, your ex-wife took it all. I don’t know what planet you are on. I don’t stiff my customers and then insult them because they ask for their money.

Bummer - the Russian queen I got turned out to be a drone layer, and solely from our own rookie inexperience, we did not figure it out in time - now our hive has dwindled to very few bees (mostly drones!) and it is too late/too few workers to try to requeen. Well, our first year keeping bees has definitely taught us a lot of valuable lessons, and we hope to have a better go of it next spring.

I do want to clarify for my post above - Mr. Winters does have a queen replacement policy, and has since indicated to me that he would have replaced the queen if my uncle and I would have figured it out in time and notified him.

I guess they should have been sent by certified mail since there will be no acknowledgement of money received...Just means smaller amount for everyone since that is obviously what they want. I've got a good idea - cancel payment on checks sent and resend them certified mail-you have 7 days to cash them.
    Last edited by beemaster01; 09-13-2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Original post stupid

I paid for two packages this spring and have received nothing. I want my money back. Can I get my money back? What does one have to do to get their money back? This does not seem fair. I sent money for bees and no bees were sent to me. Just wondering when I am going to get my money back. If I get my money back, I will post to this forum. I promise. Can I get my money back now?

Fairness of the forum is in doubt when those who posted the most comments will not acknowledge receiving a payment from me. Just wondering...........
    Did I miss something here? must have, and I must have missed an email notification from you when you are sending me my refund that I have requested since june 2010??? Or maybe my attorney had a brain fart and didn’t tell me??? Fairness of the forum? NO REFUND, NO MONEY, NO PAYMENT, ZERO, ZIP, NADA and I have posted plenty in this forum. Like everyone else here, just want my money back, all $740 of it. when can I get it david? STILL WONDERING….

Please send my money in the normal mail and I will post to the forum that I received a refund.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast