Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Default Re: Dealings with Long Creek Apiaries

No I meant the real orders. You know, people you took money from.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

Like the $740.00 from riverbee1.
    Regards, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Like the $740.00 from riverbee1.
    Keep on posting. Fabulous.

Kinda doesn't really answer the questions, does it.

Also, you claimed quite some time ago to be closing the business down, but then didn't and kept taking peoples money. Now, it's delivery time, oh, you're closing the business down again.

Good little racket.
    44 years, been commercial, outfits up to 4000 hives, now 120 hives and 200 nucs as a hobby, selling bees. T (mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by beemaster01 View Post
    I plan to pay everyone back. I have decided to go one more year and take all profits and apply to those I owe and then go from there. Otherwise somewhere between 15-20% of the owed will be paid. Everyone wins.
    What happened to this business plan,I thought with the perfect and early warm spring weather, you would have good strong bees to work and use to repay the real orders, that were prepaid and never refunded, for 3 years of patient waiting on my part. lots of excuses and no action. The one thing that has puzzled me is your constant blaming of everyone else for your problems, instead of stepping up to the plate and proving that you are a man of your word. this forum did'nt put you out of business, your inaction to take care of paying customers did.

If you had visited my web page, this post would be unnecessary. However I will repeat it here for everyone. I lost all but 8 colonies due to genetically modified soybeans and corn in my area. Colonies that I sold are doing well and everyone is happy with them. A beekeeper neighbor lost all his bees as well. From what I can find out, all colonies outside the flying range of these crops have not been affected. The big chemical companies have so much money that they can buy their way out of any liability.

Yes you are correct that it has been an almost perfect spring and had the bees not all died, then this would have been resolved. The bad news is that this problem is only going to get worse. At least Europe is smart enough to outlaw GMO crops.

I call BS on the cause to GMO soybeans and corn.

That website just hasn't been updated yet. I just updated the Long Creek site and that one is next. Anyone can call or email if they want but it won't do any good. You got what you wanted so go ahead and gloat.
    call or email?! very funny.
    ditto on the gmo soybeans and corn, wish there was a 'violin smiley' i could insert here.
    this is just another excuse of your long list of excuses to add to the pile

how many folks did you take money from this spring? let me guess, the gmo killed off your bees before you delivered any queens or bees, but.....you have their money and can't pay them back?
    i suspect that we will start hearing from them soon enough.
    Last edited by riverbee1; 05-03-2012 at 11:57 AM.

You mean all the fake orders? Calls and emails then never hear from again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
    What's happening to all the people who have placed orders over the last few months and not been filled yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo View Post
    My hat is off to you beemaster01. You have proven to me that true justice is only afforded to the truley wealthy (the ones who can pay for justice). My dealings with you and the legal machine has proven that crime does pay. You get to walk away with all the money and nobody can do a thing about it, unless they can afford an aturney at $100.00 + dollars an hour. If I didn't want to sleep at night, I'd advertise on the internet, collect peoples money and provide nothing in return.
    $100? try $175 and $275 an hour....

BTW, hmmmm on the fake orders by phone and email you never heard back from, maybe the 'powers that be' are starting to pay attention to your less than honest business practices. someone's 'fishing' around. if i were you i might be concerned about the men in black suits with badges showing up on my doorstep.

just a reminder, $740.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819