Default New Ranching Blog---Contributors Welcome

Hi all. I've started another blog (I'm outta control!) called Suburban Ranching. Target readership: folks with 1-20 acres, where ranching is more of a hobby than a serious source of income. Also, "suburban" in location, although there's a lot of latitude in that, to be sure.

Anyway, I'd love to include fun stories from any of you out there who fit this demographic. Take a look at the first few entries to get an idea of the kinds of things I'm looking for. If you have any stories/photos you'd like to contribute (no pay, it's just for fun) send 'em to my direct email, kerrykcox@yahoo.com.

Here's the url for the blog: http://www.suburbanranching.blogspot.com

Default Re: New Ranching Blog---Contributors Welcome

You could use my goat control story, but it might alienate your readers, so I'll see if I can come up with something else.
    So many weeds.......so little time.

your wanting me to live in the country where I can grow lots of stuff, and have chickens, and many giant pumpkin plants. good site though
    Chris Cree
    Cree's Bees

aidently subcribed...gotta unsubcribe.
    Chris Cree
    Cree's Bees

I like that blog. If you want a another story to go along with DF's. I have one where I used chickens as bobcat bait. Long story...Anyway good blog I will be reading. I am ready for that band blog next.
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

Re band blog- Ahh, sad story there. Band kinda disintegrated. Still got the two girl singers, and me. Eventually gonna have to search for guitar, bass, etc.

With any luck we'll reform as an all-female band, except for the dirty old dude on the drums.