Question Where did I go wrong?

I posted a question about how I am dealing with a TBH. As of this moment, 57 and viewed the statements and questions, but no one has replied with feedback. I expect that I am not meeting the expectation of the forum and just do not realize how I should be doing my posts differently.

For those of you that do view and respond to questions, please share with me what or how I should be giving info and including questions.

Thanks for your time.

http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232328

Default Re: Where did I go wrong?

Sorry that no one has responded to your question. It happens sometimes. I doubt that it had anything to do with the way your post was worded or expectations of the other forum members. Those that viewed it maybe didnít have any experience with supering tbhs. Those that did have supering experience probably didnít have time to respond (as was my case initially) or there was some other circumstance. Iím not quite sure why but I do see it occasionally happening.

Also, always try to use the search function on this forum to find answers to questions. Many times they have been asked before.

Anyways, check out my response on the other thread.

----------
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by gpr View Post
    I posted a question about how I am dealing with a TBH. As of this moment, 57 and viewed the statements and questions, but no one has replied with feedback. I expect that I am not meeting the expectation of the forum and just do not realize how I should be doing my posts differently.
    Sometimes people just don't have anything to contribute, eg. looking for info themselves, another thing is your question makes it's way onto google and other search engines so a lot of views might not even be from members. As to your question it's been my experience that bees want a unified broodnest/honey storage this allows them to cool heat the area with the most efficiency, so I IMO (having never done what your doing) I think a few small spaces wouldn't be enough to allow them to be the most efficient but it might still work. *shrugs*

Sam.

Thanks Sam! That input is helpful for a newbee like myself.

I did not realize some of the viewers were search related from a search engine and not just the Beesource.

Your welcome

Re: Where did I go wrong?

Some of us are busy working the hives for wintering, making late summer divides, extracting honey, disease control, mite control and more.
    I am responding because I killing time waiting for the temperature to rise. It was a high of 74 degrees F yesterday and 56 low this morning.
    Regards,
    Ernie
    Ernie
    My websitehttp://bees4u.com/

Thanks for checking in, even if it is out of boredom. I can still learn something here and there.