Thread: My wife says

Default My wife says

I am easily entertained and ya know what...she is right!!! I hadn'tt seen my girls do any orienting flight yet being a new beek. My hive population dropped and then starting surging. I just happen to walk up close to the hive(i didnt happen, i was headed there) and had the PLEASURE of watching the new bees get their wings...there was hundreds if not thousands. I almost mistook it for a swarm, but i got a chair and just watched......what an awesome sight, I even went and got the neighbor and he brought a couple of beeers over and grabbed a chair. He is around my hive as much as me!

Default Re: My wife says

Yes, it's an amazing sight. The first few times I saw it I was worried that it was robbing situation. However, now I can enjoy it for what it is...and boy are there a bunch of bees in my hives.

Deb
    "Life is like riding a bike. It is impossible to maintain your balance while standing still."...Linda Brakeall

And he will stay around your hive as long as you have beers. Wish I lived closer.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Hey Deb, I like Bradenton. I put the ATM machine in for the new Superior Bank down there...lol. Small world!!

He brought them~!!!! That was even better! I have turned into a virtual encyclopedia having to explain things as best as I can....thats not saying a whole lot...but hey!

DevDog...you weren't the one who put the false front on my atm machine are you??????????????? Thanks, I love my town and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

Deb
    "Life is like riding a bike. It is impossible to maintain your balance while standing still."...Linda Brakeall

wasnt me...i dont do false...lolol. They closed that old branch and opened a new one. I think they are getting a new machine....

That's awesome, Devdog!! We have observation windows in our topbars and call it "going out to watch bee TV."

It is spectacular! Both my hives had a unison wing stretch today. My wife spotted it from the livingroom, and knowing I was out there, walked out to see if I was laying on the ground covered with bees! When she spotted me sitting comfortably, she just shook her head, and went back to the house

Who can pass up some free entertainment, eh?