Default new beek here is se ohio

well i would like to say hello from the buckeye state. i bought and installed a 4 frame nuke 2 days ago. so far so good i saw bees going in with pollen yesterday. the bigist problem i am going to have is that i want to get in ther and see my girls. patients is a virtue that i havent posessed. any way thanks for having this forum and i will be a regular and hope i can add to the good of the bee source colony.hehee

Welcome 11x................. Don't be too afraid to peek in
    now and then. The real disturbance that sets them back
    is pulling frames and manipulating them. Open it up now
    and then and gander. It's the best way to learn.

Default Re: new beek here is se ohio

Hello 11X, nice to see someone just down the road from me. Can i ask where you got your bees? I almost mail ordered some from NY until i discovered someone selling nucs in Lancaster.

Welcome!

i got a wonderfull nuke of minn hygenic hybrids from jack cantrell. he is the pres of the bee club and has outstanding bees. there are several people in the area down here that would be more than happy to help you with bees. i dont want to quote his price for him but the deal i got was wonderful. i am trying to locate enough stuff to start another hive my self. there quite a few bee supply places in the columbus area as well. feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. 740-707-2102 jeff

Welcome, go Cavs