Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Mold in hive

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Zimmerman, MN
    Posts
    18

    Default Mold in hive

    I used a hive top feeder and it created mold on the telescoping cover. The syrup also smelled fermented. Now I have larva that are dieing. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pepperell, MA.
    Posts
    3,671

    Default

    I've had that more than once but never with larvae dying. Unless you have a lot of mold and mildew, I'd suspect that something else is killing the larva.
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ads