Default Hello from Cranberry Lake, NY

Hi all..

I'm a new bee keeper, just did my first inspection of my hives (2) today, and all looks well so far....

John

Welcome John,

I too, am a first year beek, with two hives of my own and loving every minute of it. Are you still in love with your bees? I can't seem to get enough. What have I been missing all these years. Thanks be to my dad for introducing me to this fascinating world.

Julian

oh yeah, I love all my girls, even tough when putting them in the hive for the first time i got two stings.....oh well, my fault though.....my wife bought me the hives for my birthday...never done bees before but you are right, what was I waiting for....

Great fun.

John

Hey John, you're just down the road from me. Probably 75 miles down the road that is. I'm up in Brasher Falls, 25 miles from Canton.

The Empire State Honey Producers Association is having their summer picnic in Lisbon at Debs and Greg Kalicins this year. I think it's the last saturday in July. I should be fun. Join us?
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston