Default Grand Rapids MI here!

Hi, going to transfer a feral hive out of my mother's barn wall (yes I have a experienced beekeeper that took pity on me). Mom said the bees were fine where they were, so leave them alone!
    Well mom passed away aug before last and my brother says they gotta go one way or another. So here I am, taking on a new hobby (and hopefully, not gonna get stung too bad doing it!). Oh well, it'll keep me outta the bars eh?
    From the little poking around I did on this site, it looks well managed and everybody has the same agenda. Hope I can draw some advice from the sages now and then.
    Peace! CU rwlaw

my brother says they gotta go one way or another.
    Big Bother? Mine used to whoop me pretty good to.

So here I am, taking on a new hobby (and hopefully, not gonna get stung too bad doing it!). Oh well, it'll keep me outta the bars eh?
    It put me back in them. Nothing like a cold one to make those stings go away.

From the little poking around I did on this site, it looks well managed and everybody has the same agenda.
    This sight is very well managed. Best on the net. Same agenda? Guess you haven't been to the gater yet.

Welcome!

Derek
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.