Cool Hello from North Texas

Hello to all,
    My name is Ron, from Crowley Tx. I have two new hives, one from a 3 lb. package, and one from a swarm I captured.
    I am happy to have found a site where I can ask questions and have confidence that I will be getting an experienced and educated answer. I think I will have lots of questions in the future, but right now I am going to educate myself, by reading some of the posts.
    It's nice to me fellow beekeepers. Ron

Welcome Ron............. lots of Texans on here.

Hello Ron! Welcome aboard. Just one of the fellow Texans here saying hi. Please do not hesitate to ask anything. Sounds like you have a good start. Keep it up and good luck.

Derek
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

Thanks Derek, I will be asking lots of questions. I am looking for someone here in North Texas to visit with and bounce ideas off of. If anyone out there is close, please let me know. Ron

There are a few close to ya. Just remember. As my momma always told me..The only dumb question was the one never asked. I am not to far from ya. Come see my hives anytime.

Derek
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

welcome aboard ron b.

Hail and welcome, Ron! Got some rain here yesterday in the Free State of Lavaca.

Summer