Default Super Brood Boxes

I checked my one year old hive with 2 deep 10 frame super brood chambers and here is what I found. The queen was in the top super with brood and honey and only 5 frames built out. The bottom super was all honey with about 4 full frames built out. I have been feeding pollen patties through winter and just put in a new one and feeding 1:1 sugar water for about 3 weeks. I reversed the brood supers, now the queen is on the bottom. Is this normal for this time of year in New England? or should there be more brood? This hive swarmed on me last July and I recaptured and put them back They survived winter as I did not take any honey from them last year. Now what?
    I need some advice.
    Thanks
    Eileen

Now that you have them in the bottom box I would put the honey in the top box and move undrawn frames in next to the brood so she is not boxed in by the honey and has room to lay eggs. I'm just south of you on Long Island so I thinks we are close in climate and I have not had any luck with pollen pattys, but if your bees eat them you needed them. I find the same for spring feeding as well, if there is anything coming in they will not touch sugar water.
    I Have found fall feeding gives them a hand if the goldenrod does not pan out.

Good Luck
    Bill Schaefer

Keep feeding until they get it all built out, and quit jacking with them by reversing. The queen was likely in the upper because it was warmer and easier to rear brood with all the space and limited bees to warm it.