Default Swarm alert for all northern D/FW beeks

My company does outreach programs to the surrounding communities each year and one of the outreaches is to help Operation Kindness in Carrollton with building a new animal play yard. (Operation Kindness is a no-kill shelter for animals, url can be found here: http://www.operationkindness.org/index.php)

Anyways, the team is supposed to go out tomorrow (Tuesday the 5th of May), however, they discovered what is being described as a "massive bee hive" in the middle of the planned play area. Not sure I'll have the chance to pick it up, however it's available to whoever can get there. Let me know if you have some availability today or tomorrow morning and I'll get you all the contact info!

Thanks,

Doug

Default Correction

It's not a swarm, its actually a colony in a tree. The hole is about 3 to 3 and 1/2 feet up. I'm going to be getting pictures soon from them so I can better judge the situation. I've never done a trap out before and they want to keep the tree intact. If anyone with the experience is interested, please let me know. I wouldn't mind tagging along and watching and you keep the bees. I don't need anymore hives this season.

Thanks,
    Doug

Admin note: any chance someone could change the title to "D/FW Trap Out Need"?
    Thanks!