Thumbs Up Warre' and Natural Beekeeping Quickstart

Hi Guys,

I've come across a great, concise, beautifully illustrated guide for building and running Warre' vertical top bar hives. The photos are a great construction guide all by themselves.

It's a free pdf. But will require following a few links, having a valid email address and replying to a confirmation before downloading. Check it out Nick Hampshire's site at:

http://thebeespace.net/warre-hive/

Regards
    BWrangler
    I once wrangled bees. But now, knowing better, I just let them bee.
    http://talkingstick.me/category/bees/

I haven't had time to download it yet (dial up). Another suggestion would be Beekeeping For All by Abbe Warre. After reading this I found that what he had to say made a lot of sense. Hope to have an active hive this year.

I'm reading more and more from this site and am impressed with this concept. I'm a newbie, so before spending any more on conventional equipment I think my husband will have to make a few of these for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mariongoose View Post
    I'm reading more and more from this site and am impressed with this concept. I'm a newbie, so before spending any more on conventional equipment I think my husband will have to make a few of these for me.
    Due to time constraints, have him make whatever is quicker to make, either TBH or Warre' as the season is passing. Good luck.