Default What do laing workers look like?

I'm curious and was wondering if anyone might be able to describe what a laying worker might look like or better yet have a picture to illustrate it? TIA

A worker bee

Looks like a worker, you can't tell them by looking for them

Default layingworker

You might not spot a worker with developed ovaries but you certainly can tell the signs of laying worker. When I see brood that is scattered and is raised and/or I see multiple eggs in one cell I get concerned. Next I notice a diminshed population of bees and an excessive amount of drones, I think laying worker or drone layer.

Michael Bush bushfarms.com/bees.htm "Everything works if you let it." ThePracticalBeekeeper.com 40y 200h 37yTF

I see them from time to time in my mating nucs. If the mini nuc rejects a cell twice, they usually develop laying workers. They look pretty rediculous trying to lay an egg in the bottom of a cell. Their wings get stuck on the outside of the cell, and they struggle so hard to get to the bottom. Comical, really.

Once they're finished laying the egg, you can't tell them apart from any other worker.