Default I need some queens

I need to do some splits in a couple weeks or maybe less. Does anyone have about 30 queens. Less would be ok too. Thanks

Joe

Default Queens

Where are you at in Nebr?

Default Queen

Phi how are our queen coming along ? might need some in late may or frist of June please let me know. Iceman

Default Queens Available

We will have Texas and California queens for sale through the end of May. I don't anticipate having anything from our own production until the end of June. April has been wet and chilly. the bees are pretty much in a holding pattern. We have to get some buildup before we have enough bees to load the mating nucs.
    phil

Default queen

what kind of queens are you looking to get? Iceman

Default Queens Available

Right now I have some Italian hybrids I got from Dale Bauer. They are fairly dark for Italians. We have had them before. Dick Blake used them for years. I've got about 50 left. They should last until the middle of next week. After that, I have two shipments of Carniolans coming from Koehnens.
    phil

Default need some queens

I was thinking about trying some of koehnens cordovan Italians have you ever tried them ? was concerned about overwintering in my area western nebraska.

thanks

iceman

Default Queens Available

We have had them when I couldn't get anything else. It takes a lot of syrup to keep them alive. They don't stop laying eggs. Constant brood also leads to more mites. They are beautiful bees and are nice to work with but I wouldn't recommend them for a northern climate.
    phil