Thread: First Move

Default First Move

This past weekend, my husband & I finally got 7 of my hives moved. I was nervous about it, but it went pretty smooth. After we got the bees in place, I looked around and saw NOTHING blooming! That is, in the nearby vincinity. I'm sure there's plenty around. When I got home, I felt funny about them being so far away. The only thing I'm worried about is vandalism. They are on a 100 acre hunting preserve. They are not in plain sight, but I still worry. I will post a picture later in the week.
    "The greatest threat is our own staggering ignorance and cavalier treatment of the natural world to which we belong."

You're not that far from me and everything is in bloom here. Just need the rain to stop the girls can get busy.

You're gonna miss your bees and end up getting a few more hives just to have some at home so you can see them everyday.

Just need the rain to stop the girls can get busy
    Not much blooming here either BUT its suposed to bee in the 60s and sunny later in the week sooooo I hope to see more of the little yellow flowers blooming in yards
    Ed, KA9CTT profanity is IGNORANCE made audible
    you can`t fix stupid not even with duct tape

Mark,

Did you honestly think I would take ALL my bees over there? No way, I kept the two best ones at home. I have to be able to watch them!
    "The greatest threat is our own staggering ignorance and cavalier treatment of the natural world to which we belong."