Default Used Pallet Company

I was thinking about purchasing some pallets from "Used Pallet Company" in Fresno, CA. Has anyone dealt with this company, and if so, what are your impressions? I am not certain, but it seems like their prices are lower than I could make them for -> $13.65 for a four way with clips - 3/4 ply - 3 stringers - beeway strips.

I have dealt with them several times. Very impressed, Jeff is easy to work with. They will make just about anything you need, and yes, generally for less than you could make them yourself.
    Gregg Stewart

I know nothing about pallets for bees nor dimensions compared to a regular pallet so take this with a grain of salt. The very best pallets I've ever come across are in the hardscaping industry. People that lay patio stones get them on oak pallets around here. I'd find a contractor (or three) and make them my best friend.

They make a good pallet the way you want it made and covers cheeper than you can build one.

Saw some pallets that were picked up from there last month -- they are great quality! The price was less than trying to make on your own. People were easy to work with, helpful and accommodating.

don't forget to figure in shipping when trying to figure out if you can get them cheaper.
    Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. John Wayne

Thanks everyone!

I can't find my price list. Do you guys have their number.

Matt
    Columbia City, Indiana

Don't know how well they are made for bees but Lowe's always has stacks of pallets behind their stores.
    De Colores,
    Ken

Default Used Pallet Co.

These are remanufactured material cut & assembled to your specs for bees. You can't even buy the material for what they can sell you finished!
    In regards to shipping, finished pallets are VERY slippery and difficult to secure on a flat bed. Better to buy the plywood panels precut & shrinkwrapped if you need to transport. Same with plywood covers.

used pallet company 559-264-6664