Yes, but there are times when you are thankful to be stung on the ear. Once a bee got in my veil and stung me on the earlobe and I was not happy. But, in a few seconds the same bee crawled into my ear canal. At that point I was happy he no longer had a stinger. I think the worst place I ever been stung is on the tip of the nose.
Originally Posted by no1cowboy
Supposedly, one gains an immunity with more stings. But your immunity status can change to the negative over time. I know of a surgeon that had been keeping bees for several years with no sting reaction issues. Then he got a sting that landed him in the hospital with a severe reaction.
From each according to his ability, to each according to his contribution. Charles Koch