Default pollen, what about nectar

Bees are bringing in pollen, would there be nectar also?

Here's the way it's going this year in my area. First pollen....lots of it...for about 10 days. Then I began to see nectar stored in the combs. That's the only way I know of to verify a nectar flow. Can't see it on the bees.

Right now I see most of the pollen coming back in the mornings. I'm assuming the returning bees in the afternoon have nectar with them.

A word of caution: in the fall, don't assume bees returning to the hive have nectar with them. Sometimes they can't find anything. Then they go hungry.

Reminder

I saw the exact same thing today in Western NY and was going to post this question too.
    I am somewhat surprised since the snow has finally melted and I didn't think anything was blooming to provide a source of pollen. It did get to 63F late this afternoon. A snow/rain mix is in the forecast for Thursday here. I hope they are replenishing their honey & pollen stores.
    I hope this is a good sign.

My bees bringing lots of pollen and nectar. I checked them today and they were starting to whiten up the comb... sure sign of a honey flow.
    Don't think you are on the right road simply because it is a well worn pathway.

I have very few flowers on right now but the girls sure are bringing in alot of white pollen. They arent taking much sugar water. maybe 1/2 - 1 pint a day per hive.

So do I need to feed possibly, They still have small stores of honey.
    Will they build up on that honey like they would on the sugar water?

In my section of Pennsylvania the maple trees are starting to bloom. When I checked the bees yesterday they were bringing in a greenish-tan pollen which is typical of maple pollen. Once I spot them bringing this in I don't bother feeding them anymore since they are also bringing enough nectar in to satisfy their requirements.
    Be Yourself, Everyone Else Is Taken!

The pollen is a light yellow color. THere are a lot of bees coming in with nothing or so it appears. I think I will try to just let them be and see what happens . Thanks for the responses.