Default Hygienic Queens in/near TX

Looking for queens with hygienic behavior in/near TX. My sources from last year are focusing on building up their own stock and not selling this year. Anyone know any breeders?

Avoyelles Honey Company-Emeric Bordelon. He sales Minn Hyg queens. He is in south Louisiana.
    318-964-2592
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

Danny Weaver claims his bees are varroa resistant and have been for years. Hygienic? I don't know, but the two seem to go together.

I raise my own cells (cordovans), purchase minnesota hygenic cells from a cell raiser/migratory beekeeper and buy BWeaver (in allend post referred to as Danny Weaver who is the priniciple owner of the business). My base stock is almost all BWeaver in origin with a tad bit of minnesota hygenic added in over the last couple of years.

Queens from the hygenic cell and the queens from BWeaver are difficult to distinquish one from the other. The hygenic cells may be a tad bit hotter... but that can be a difficult quality to measure.

I will have a very limited number of the minnesota hygenic queens here... but available only after the current orders of nucs with minnesota hygenic queens have been satisfied.