Default Looking to pool orders for Nucs to be available for pickup in North Salem, NY

I am getting ready to place an order for nucs with Kutiks honey in central NY, and am looking to pool together some orders from the surrounding area. They offer 4 and 5 frame nucs. I have bought from them before, and was very happy with the quality of the bees. No frame exchange, but I believe the boxes need to be returned. I would call when the bees are ready for pickup in North Salem, NY. That's about 1 hour north of NYC, and 10 minutes west of Danbury, CT.

The order is not placed yet, but I will be speaking with them over the next couple of days. Send me a PM, and I will put you on the list of interested buyers. You would pay me the deposit required by Kutiks via paypal and then the remainder at pickup. I will contact you with a pickup date in advance of the bees' arrival. They will be free to fly at my apiary for 2-3 days if you cannot get to them right away.

~justgojumpit

If you didn't order them last fall I'll be surprised if they take your order. Usually Chuck is finished taking orders for nucs by Thanksgiving. Good luck.
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston

I spoke with Chuck yesterday, and he has at least 20 available, maybe more. I spoke with him last fall, and he told me to give him a call in early March, so I called a bit earlier than that to make sure there would still be some available.

justgojumpit

I'm just realizing that this in in the wanted forum... not the for sale forum! Would a moderator be so kind as to move this over for me? Thank you so much, and happy beekeeping!

justgojumpit

Quote Originally Posted by justgojumpit View Post
    I spoke with Chuck yesterday, and he has at least 20 available, maybe more. I spoke with him last fall, and he told me to give him a call in early March, so I called a bit earlier than that to make sure there would still be some available.

justgojumpit
    I stand corrected. I often work w/ Chuck, so maybe I'll be making some of the nucs that go to you. Happy Beekeeping.
    Mark Berninghausen "Ships at a distance have every man's wish on board." Zora Neale Hurston