Default Rossman cypress, 8 or 10?

Anyone know if Rossmen's cypress wooden ware is 8 or 10 frame? I emailed and they said 8, but the only things I can find on the website say 10.

Quote Originally Posted by learning View Post
    Anyone know if Rossmen's cypress wooden ware is 8 or 10 frame? I emailed and they said 8, but the only things I can find on the website say 10.
    They have both. Your best bet is to call.
    I am holding on to the hope I have inside... Kutless

they have both if you just order you get ten if you ask when ordering you can get eight

Smile

Ask them to send you a catalog, they are shown there.

They are amoung the many that I have asked for a catalog and have not gotten one!

I'm a big fan of Rossman's cypress woodenware. It is kiln dried and very regular in sizes. the corners line up nice and square. The boxes look great when done and because I live in FL, the extra rot resistance of cypress means a great deal.

Set a box made of white pine in contact with the ground for even a couple weeks and it has termites in it. The cypress takes some abuse and continues to look good.

I'm also a fan of their hive top feeders. Theirs are made so that they don't require another super to go over the feeder. You can just set the feeder on top of the hive and the cover right over that. I enjoy not needing another piece of gear.
    Troy

Quote Originally Posted by learning View Post
    They are amoung the many that I have asked for a catalog and have not gotten one!
    I expect that they are waiting until the 2009 catalogs come in.
    It'd be pointless to send you an 08 when the 09s are coming soon.
    Their catalog only shows 10 frame equipment but they will build 8 frame on request. They charge the same price for 8 frame boxes, bottoms and tops as they do for 10 frame. I've gotten some 8 frame from them in the past and had no complaints.
    I'd always recommend that you call them with any questions.... web sites (not only Rossman's) for specialized information leave considerable opportunity for misunderstandings....in my experience
    Dan www.boogerhillbee.com
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards

I buy alot of 8 frame equipment from them as well. I just order whatever I need in the 10 frame and then in the comment section I request they send all items in the 8 frame size.
    I talked to someone on the phone at Rossman's and they told me to do that and I have never had a problem and they have send me my order within a couple of days.
    They have great service there.
    I think the cypress is great too.