Default bed sores and honey

I used a mix of honey, turmeric powder, and water on a friend's tunneling bedsores with fantastic results. The sore had been around for almost TWO YEARS. The opening was so small (about 4mm) that it was difficult to get straight honey into it, but the wound was about 40mm deep. It was also frequently infected. So I came up with making this mix and putting it into a small (and cheap) squeeze bottle to get it in there. Washed out with saline and redressed daily. I finally confessed to the visiting nurse what I was doing, and she told me to continue but she has to the way she is told to stay out of trouble...
    The sore healed within weeks.

Another bed sore with a bigger opening was treated with raw honey with similar results.
    My friend did feel a bit of burning after the honey was put on. But it doesn't make the healing skin stick to the dressing, or get all slimy (as with some of the more aggressive products they tried).

Default PS

While I am excited about the effectiveness of raw honey, I have to let you know another piece of the puzzle: my friend also quit smoking in that time, which I am sure made a huge difference as well.

Default Faith is the Key

Hey, but it worked. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there are many things we can do to help ourselves, and others. But it all starts with believing in ourselves and the healing power of our own bodies.

We have been conditioned to believe that we will surely die if we don't seek professional help IMMEDIATELY. That fear is our enemy. It is the opposite of the confidence we should have, the faith we should have and the determination to at least TRY something.

Maybe honey is also an excellant freind to have when quitting the cigarettes?

I would rather have a beehive than a drug store any day!

Cheers,