Default Are Hummingbird Feeders a Problem

Would it be a problem to feed the hummingbirds when keeping bees? I know it draws yellow jackets.

they sell ones that are "bee proof"-too deep for them to get their tounges in the syrup. i have had good luck with those.
    "Wine is a constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy" Ben Franklin

I had no trouble for 2 years, then last summer the hive I created off a swarm discovered the hummingbird feeders. Yikes! I have 3 feeders. The cheap plastic one with the fake flowers was too small for them to get into. The fancy glass ones with the copper bases had little bee butts sticking out of all the holes. I had to take those down. (Tried to put them up a few weeks later, but the bees found them again instantly.)
    “The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.” -Henry David Thoreau

I feed the humming birds every year with one of the cheap plastic feeders, I have had no trouble with my bees. As far as yellow jackets I put a very thin (very thin) coating of veg. oil around the hole, it discourages the yellow jackets and does not bother the birds.

Yellow jackets don't have a proboscis. They only have mandibles. So they can't feed from a hole like a humming bird feeder. It doesn't mean they won't try though.
    I am holding on to the hope I have inside... Kutless

I too have 3 feeders out two are the fake yellow flowers with the round yellow glass on top. All of them were filled with bees and i dont have any hives! Going to look around for a new one. Didnt bother the birds they just moved the bees. Also, have a small feeder with the copper base. I didnt look close at it but i didnt see any bees in there it worked better. Ill have to check again when i set them back out. Definately the yellow fake flower ones gonna have to go.

Bees took over my feeders last year, I lightly sprayed the feeders with Pam, The cooking spray, and completely solved the problem. Solved the yellow jacket problem also. Be sure to spray lightly so the hummers don't get oil on them.