Default commercial queens

a friend asked me if i could place a hive on his property to pollinate a few fruit trees and then his vegetable garden, and i explained i could only put a split on his property and he was alright with that, but i was looking at the dates to by mated queens from the apiary i bought my nuc from last year in may. the date for the queen was June 22. i was hoping i could get one sooner so the hive could build up a little prior to the apple blossom but I'm not sure if this is actually a reasonable date for Connecticut.

Why are you buying a Queen? Split them and let them make their own Queen in spring, Say the first week in April(weather permitting) If weather is good you will have a laying Queen for the split by May15. When are you gonna be putting the split on his property?
    If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it. If you build it, they will fill it.

I'm not actually sure when there going in yet, when are the bloom dates in ct for apples and peaches. what extra steps should i take so they will make a queen. if i make a full hive body split should i close off the entrance and move them to the new location or do i keep it fairly close to the old hive. can i be sure they aren't going to make more than one queen.

Bloom dates for apples differ for different varieties, early to late spring. As long as you take out a frame of fresh laid eggs without the Queen there is no reason why they can't make another.
    Just be sure they have good stores and feed,feed feed.. You can split 3 frames out of your hive so it doesn't impact your hive too much. I made a split my first year from 1 deep frame. Its my strongest hive this winter.
    Yes they may make more than 1 Queen, but after the first Queen hatches she will kill any other Queens in their cells. Yes make the split entrance small on the split and feed them.
    If you are moving the split too far from the hive there will be no drones to mate with the new Queen, so keeping them at your yard until she starts laying might be your best bet.
    Just a first year keepers 2 cents.
    If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it. If you build it, they will fill it.

Default pollination hive

Good advice from GrimBee, If your moving a hive to your friends apples and veg. garden I would ask him about his insecticide spraying practices? Good luck. Jack