Default :Video: Winter Losses-Starvation and Leaky Feeder

I was out helping the FatBeeMan yesterday and saw some things that might be of interest to those that had never seen them.
    I shot some video of a dead out frame with bee butts sticking out, and another with some damage from a drippy jar feeder. I 'll post more as I process it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FatBeeMan

Mr. Moderator... Can we have an area to post Video?

Default Very interesting...

That's very neat, idav5d. I met Donald in summer of 08 and really enjoyed walking among his colonies. He showed me a lot of neat things and it's very interesting to finally see some video clips of him and his bees. Keep posting some more videos; it's always interesting to see other beekeepers at work and among their colonies. I think more beekeepers should submit videos of their colonies/management; perhaps I'll do the same as well.

I've posted a couple of additional clips, and should be able to squeeze one or more out of the video I shot that day. I'll probably be shooting his classes this spring and hope to have a decent queen rearing and organic bee video by the end of the year. He's been doing this fifty years and I wanted to record some of that knowledge...
    -Visualize Whirled Peas-

very nice indeed
    it sure is nice now that youtube has improved the quality of video you can post

Dave