Default cell starter box plans

just wondering if anyone has plans for cell sarter i do have marla spivaks book . does anyone have simple plans thanks in advance

are you asking about a swarm box since cells can be started in any size box?

ususally when someone sezs swarm box... I think a half size box (capable of holding 5 frames made from a one foot board (which is actually more like 11.5 inchs in width). you could of course build a swarm box using illinois depth or shallow depth frames. so a swarm boxs is typically you standard depth box plus 2 inches (added to the bottom of the box).

Thumbs Up

yes i did mean swarm box. thank you michael bush your site is awesome . i have also watched your queen rearing video thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by comb View Post
    yes i did mean swarm box. thank you michael bush your site is awesome . i have also watched your queen rearing video thanks again
    The Spivak manual has the plans as you probably know. What is wrong with her plans? I built the same one and it works really well.

nothing wrong with marla spivaks plans just looking to see what else was out there lazy i guess thanks for your response tecumseh

sounds more like brain storming than lazy to me.... and you are most welcome.

good luck with the queen rearing...