Thread: Ultra Breeze

Default Ultra Breeze

Hello everyone just wanted to know what the delivery time would be from the time of order to the time it arrives?
    The only reason I ask is I will be attending the local bee symposium where close to a 100 people show and would like to show it off at the show which is February 7,2009.

Magnet-man if this is possible I'd really like to show it off and maybe get you more business.Look for my order as I am placeing it now..
    Thanks!
    If you build it they will comb it.<br />Tim Rolan

Hi King Bee
    I ordered a jacket last wednesday and it got here monday.

Hi Tim,I got your order and it will ship this Monday. I recently had a few items that took some time to ship out. I ran out of the plastic to make the strips used in the hoods and it needed to be ordered. You will have your suit in time.

magnet-man
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

Thank you! I have waited two years for my old cotton suit to wear out and talk the wife into a new one and it all came together this year just in time for the symposium at Auburn University.

Again thank you.

Suit arrived today .When everyone said it was a great one they were not wrong.
    Magnet-man you make the best suit with the best craftmanship out there and I will be showing it off soon.

Thanks!!