Thread: Proffesor Derek

Default Proffesor Derek

Professor Derek was excited. He and his archaeology students had been working for months, tediously sifting sand and excavating a small site deep within a rock outcropping in Eastern Texas. It was a Clovis-period site and many interesting artifacts had been discovered.

the most fascinating discovery was what appeared to be a long extinct primative colony of large marsupials. Curiously, such marsupials had never before been documented in Texas but only in Australia. This made Derek believe he was on to a completely new species, native to and exclusively represented only in Eastern Texas.

The bones were a curious yellow color. When he first saw them Dereke said, 'I am curious .... yellow? Hmmm, that's odd'.

Anyway, the bones could only be kangaroos, and that was simply amazing, Derek thought. Yes indeed, if he played his cards right he might be able to garner for himself the plaudits of the entire archaeological community, and not only that, maybe even write a hit song about it, for discovering the yellow roos of Texas.
    Bullseye Bill in The Scenic Flint Hills , KS
    www.myspace.com/dukewilliam

maybe even write a hit song about it, for discovering the yellow roos of Texas.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Quote Originally Posted by BULLSEYE BILL View Post
    It was a Clovis-period site .
    Careful BB, you're going to lose a few people there.
    So many weeds.......so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Careful BB, you're going to lose a few people there.

lol.. I admit it. I looked it up.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    lol.. I admit it. I looked it up.
    Ya see Derek? Ya live and learn, and then one day you have so much stuff in your brain you just don't know what to do with it all.
    So many weeds.......so little time.