Default The Honey Revolution

This book is now in print and available in the US:

http://worldclassemprise.com/

I am very anxious to get my copy, but it isn't here yet. I am very excited about the impact this book will have, ............ on me, yes, and on the general public too.

"The Hibernation Diet" authored by Mike and Stuart McInnes set the ball rolling to bring the story of "honey and health" to a sick world, and now, "The Honey Revolution" authored by Dr. Ron Fessenden and Mike McInnes promises to expand on that theme, taking in the general state of our health, regardless of which diseases we are nurturing.

From what I can read, Dr. Ron Fessenden has a long standing reputation for being a fine doctor of medicine, and his opinions as expressed in this book should carry a lot of weight. Mike McInnes (and son, Stuart) have already established themselves as creative thinkers.

The cat could well be amongst the pigeons very soon. The revolution in the world's thinking about how to get healthy and stay healthy may very well be on its way. It is desperately needed and long overdue. The sickness industry has held sway far too long.

How could one not be excited about that? The demand for REAL honey, possibly sought by the public from beekeepers themselves could be overwhelming.............. there is certainly no great surplus of honey in the world to even start filling that demand.

The Hibernation Diet changed the way I approached my health regimen, despite the fact I have been a 'health fanatic' much of my life, and my father before me. I enjoy better than average health, but still suffer the same anxieties, stresses and over-worked burn-outs like everyone else, but after reading The Hibernation Diet (several times, cover to cover, as well as spot study continuously for a year or so) I took care to eliminate as much as possible any manufactured sweeteners from my diet altogether, replacing them with my own natural honey.

The results were outstanding. Firstly, I went through a bad time of withdrawal and probably nearly even O-Deed on Honey, but eventually things leveled out and my general state of health improved significantly, particularly my ability to sleep well, which is an essential for good health.

Now these guys have taken those new concepts as expressed in The Hibernation Diet (as aimed at the weight management problem) and fine tuned them more specifically towards our general state of health.

Well, that's the way I understand it at the moment. Won't it be good when I can read the book? WOW!

And I can hear people saying, "Oh, but I have so and so disease, so it won't work for me." Unfortunately that is probably too true, because they probably won't even try it. But believe you me, an increase in general health, vigor and energy will put the rout to most any disease and the world's people can be as healthy as they want to be.

It works for me!

Cheers,

JohnS

Great book! I ordered an advanced copy at the fall Ks. Honey Producer's meeting and just got my copy two weeks ago. I'm busy remodeling a bathroom and other things, so haven't had time to sit and pour through it, but have skimmed a few sections. I recommend it from what little I've gleaned so far- can't wait to really get into it!

Default Fast post

Yeah, good work. My 6 copies are down at the Post Office now and I am just about to go fetch them. Looks like I will have the next couple of days off................. reading! WOW!

International Buyers need not be daunted by the complications of ordering. A quick phone call to the States is all it takes!

Cheers,

JohnS

Default Re: The Honey Revolution

OK, guys, how many of you have read this book?