Default Derek and Riverrat

Derek and Riverrat are driving through Alabama when they get pulled over by a local trooper.

He saunters up, taps on the drivers window with his nightstick, and Derek rolls it down. Suddenly, the copper wacks Derek on the head...

Derek squeals, "In the name of God, why'd you do that???"

The trooper says, "Well, you're in Alabama, son. When I pull you over, you'll have your license ready."

Derek says, "I'm sorry, officer, I'm not from around here."

Trooper runs a check on Dereks license, and sure enough he's clean. He gives his license back and walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. Riverrat rolls his window down, and the trooper cracks him with the nightstick.

Riverrat says, "For crimminies sake, what was that for???"

The cop says, "Just making your wishes come true."

Riverrat asks, "Huh?"

The cop says, "I know that 2 miles down the road you're gonna say: 'I wish that jerk would've tried that stuff with me!'"
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

I was thinking of asking Barry to set up a new joke forum for just Riverrat and Derek, considering the joke sniping going on. Now you enter into the picture!

MM

Maybe a new sub-sub forum for Snipers only

It was graduation day at UW, and the professors were giving out the degrees. The crowd started chanting MapMan, MapMan, MapMan!
    The president of the University asked, "Who's
    MapMan?"

"
    MapMan is a guy who's been at the University for twenty years, and hasn't graduated.

The professor called
    MapMan up and told him that if he can answer one question, he would graduate. He asked him, "What is 4+4?"

"8,"
    MapMan said.

"Boo!" the crowd roared. "Give him another chance, give him another chance!"

TAG you're it!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill