Default sorry barry but A blonde had an accident

One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck.
    The truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car. He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.
    Furious about the accident he went over to her car and slashed the tires.
    The blonde started laughing.
    This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.
    This time the blonde laughed even harder.
    Mad has he could be, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.
    The blonde is now laughing hysterically, the truck driver not believing she could laugh thru all this asks her what's so funny.The blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"

Sorry Barry. All I had to shoot this morning was a BB gun. It was a slow sunday for jokes in church. Maybe I can up the caliber next monday.
    Last edited by riverrat; 01-12-2009 at 07:01 AM.

Must be at least 100,000 clowns actively working in the US and rat still insists on trying to be funny
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat View Post
    "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"
    I don't get it Rat, why would she step out of the circle, especially after having an accident?

It was a slow sunday for jokes in church.
    That's too bad. I'm still trying to find one I heard told at church a year or two ago. It was a good one. All I know is that it took place in Texas (this teaching pastor was from Texas) and it involved a farmer and an out of town lawyer(?) having a dispute over property and the farmer saying they'll settle it a certain way where the other guy gets to hit him first as hard as he can and then the farmer get his shot, but there's a twist. I can't remember what the farmer does and the punchline. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    Regards, Barry

Default here you go barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That's too bad. I'm still trying to find one I heard told at church a year or two ago. It was a good one. All I know is that it took place in Texas (this teaching pastor was from Texas) and it involved a farmer and an out of town lawyer(?) having a dispute over property and the farmer saying they'll settle it a certain way where the other guy gets to hit him first as hard as he can and then the farmer get his shot, but there's a twist. I can't remember what the farmer does and the punchline. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    Must have had the same traveling pastor at our church He told one that was similar but it was a farmer and a hunter.

A hunter was out hunting one afternoon when he shot a pheasant. after being shot the pheasant fell over on the ajoining farmers land. When the hunter went to retrieve his game the farmer had alread beat him to it. An argument insued on who rightfully owned the game. Finally the farmer said they had a way of settling these types of arguements in texas. He explained to the hunter that he would first get to rack the hunter and then the hunter could rack him until one or the other gives up. The one that gives in loses and the other gets the game. The hunter agreed to this and braced himself for the first blow. After reciving the first blow and rolling around in pain on the ground for a few minutes the hunter gets up a tells the farmer its his turn. The farmer looks at the hunter laughing and says " go ahead and keep the bird I give up"
    Last edited by riverrat; 01-12-2009 at 08:23 AM.

That's it!! Our pastor changed it a bit to fit in with him being here in Chicago. Way to go, you do have some good jokes after all!
    Regards, Barry