Default American Honey Producers In Fresno

Its been a great meeting so far! Having some of the big wigs from the almond industry on a panel dicsussion. Randy Oliver, Spivak, Eischen, and others talking about the latest research. I enjoyed Steve Park talking about Wooten Queens and his two queen system. Richard Adee told us all the work the association is doing to keep the honey prices up. Honestly folks! THose who sell honey should know that the AHPA is flipping most of the bill for the anti-dumping, that lets you enjoy this $1.40 honey. A donation would help. There is a important lawsuit by a Chinese company against the commerce dept. to stop the duties. We need to pay our lawyers to help stop it. It was good to see so many other Californian beekeepers there even though they weren't AHPA members.

Default Right on MadBowbee

The AHPA is a BEEKEEPERS association and functions as such. I suspect the Adee family bankrolls a lot of expense when we don't step up with a donation. The Washington DC lawyers are working for US 12 months a year. Please contribute it's a great investment in our future.

That is right, I know Richard Adee has paid the lawyers sometimes between checks from the AHPA. That's why even the smaller beekeepers that enjoy the higher price they get from packers should give back a little towards anti-dumping. Jeff Pettis was very good Saturday morning. I did miss what Joe Traynor said. Anyone else hear what he's charging? Alot of beekeepers are at 150 and 155 this year.