Default Blondes Can Be Smart

A blonde wanted to prove once and for all to her husband that she was indeed as smart as any other woman. She decided that she would wait for her husband to leave for work take the day off and repaint the living room and kitchen to show she could do something without messing it up. When her husband arrived back home that evening he walked into the house and could smell the distinct smell of paint in the house. Walking into the kitchen he found his wife laying on the floor in a pool of sweat wearing a ski coat and fur coat. He took one look and asked if she was alright and why in the world would she be wearing 2 heavy coats in the house. She looked up from the floor and said "honey, the paint can said for best results put on 2 coats."
    Last edited by riverrat; 01-09-2009 at 09:19 AM.

I like that one. Best thing is how you were able to work two laughs in one joke. First the joke and then...

the title
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Where do these come from? Let's try and raise the caliber of jokes, please.
    Regards, Barry

I don't know many of them high caliber jokes. Most of the gun jokes I know are like. Why do men like guns? They can trade a 44 for a 22.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Where do these come from? Let's try and raise the caliber of jokes, please.

Hang on Barry Im reloading Be back soon with a bigger bore.

Default Whats a frogs favorite game?

Whats a frogs favorite game?
    It's croak-et!

What do headmasters and bullfrogs have in common?
    Both have big heads that consist mostly of mouth!

What powerful reptile is found in the Sydney opera house?
    The Lizard of Oz!

What's the definition of a nervous breakdown?
    A chameleon on a tartan rug!

How do frogs manage to lay so many eggs?
    They sit eggsaminations!

How do frogs die?
    They kermit suidide!

What's a frogs favorite flower?
    A croakus!

What do you get if you cross a frog and a dog?
    A croaker spaniel!

What do you call a rich frog?
    A golf blooded reptile!

Ernie
    Ernie
    My websitehttp://bees4u.com/

Default Blondes Can Be Smart

I thought it was this one:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A blonde and a lawyer sit together in the airplane. The flight is long and boring and the lawyer suggests the girl to play a game. The girl refuses – she’s tired and would like to get some sleep. The lawyer insists.
    „You know, it’s a very interesting and simple game. I ask the question and if you can not answer it, you pay me 5 bucks. And vice versa.”
    The girl still refuses.
    “Ok,” says the lawyer. “to make the game more interesting, lets do it like this: If you can not answer my question, you give me 5 bucks. If I can not answer your question, I give you $500.”
    Well, the odds are good and the girl agrees. The lawyer asks her what is the distance between the Earth and the Moon. Without saying a word the blonde hands him 5 bucks. Then she asks a question:
    „What climbs the mountain on four legs, but descends from the mountain on three legs?“, and goes to sleep.
    The lawyer checks his laptop, searches the Internet, Skypes his friends for the answer – all in vain. After two hours he wakes her up and hands her $500. She takes it and prepares to sleep again.
    “Hey, what was the answer”, the lawyer is restless.
    Without saying another word, the blonde hands him 5 bucks and falls back to sleep.