Exclamation subject of jokes

Let me remind members about the type of jokes that don't belong.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the BeeSource Bulletin Board to post any material which is . . . obscene, profane, sexually oriented . . ."
    Regards, Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Let me remind members about the type of jokes that don't belong.

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the BeeSource Bulletin Board to post any material which is . . . obscene, profane, sexually oriented . . ."
    Since there usually are very few replys to the jokes posted, why don't you just have them added to a Thread rather than taking up so much room w/ their own Thread. That way I don't have to read the Title and then scan across to see that it's a Joke/Humor Thread over and over again, just to skip it.

What do ya think?
    Mark Berninghausen
    Squeak Creek Apiaries

Folks, I keep finding myself editing posts that could have been cleaned up a little better. Substitution of profanity with ambiguous characters or explicit reference to certain body parts will not be accepted. Your jokes can be just as effective with the right substitutions and still be funny, or in some cases, nothing would help them but you get my drift.

Please proof your posts diligently before they are submitted! We would prefer not seeing anyone on the carpet.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill