Default gotta love the irish...

The Holdup

Tuesday 12-16-2008 7:09pm ET

An armed hooded robber bursts into the Bank of Ireland and forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash.

On his way out the door with the loot one brave Irish customer grabs the hood and pulls it off revealing the robber's face.

The robber shoots the guy in the head without hesitation!

He then looks around the bank to see if anyone else has seen him.

One of the tellers is looking straight at him and the robber walks over and calmly shoots him in the head also. Everyone by now is very scared and looking down at the floor.

'Did anyone else see my face?' calls the robber.

There is a few moments silence then one elderly Irish gent, looking down, tentatively raises his hand and says:

'I think me wife may have caught a glimpse ....'
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."

Funny!
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Default The luck of the Irish.

An Irishman right off the boat from the Old Sod stopped at a farmer’s house to get a drink of water.

“Sure Patty,” the farmer said, "but my well has run dry, you’ll have to walk to the bottom of the hill to the spring. Just follow this path, it will take you right to the spring. There’s a gourd dipper hanging on a tree by a nail right beside the spring help yourself.”

The Irishman took off down the hill with visions of cool water in his mind. Just before he reached the spring the old Irishman met a big long necked terrapin headed uphill in the middle of the path. The Irishman turned around and returned to the farmhouse, his thirst un-slaked.

“Well, did you find the spring alright,” the farmer asked?
    “No.” replied Patty, “I am afraid your spring be dried up for sure and certain.”
    “That can’t be,” said the farmer, “I was just there.”
    “That may be," replied Patty, "but just as I got there I met the dipper coming to the house!”
    Scrapfe---Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.--Otto von Bismarck.