Default AHPA shop party come on down

Tuesday Jan 6 opening day of AHPA convention beekeepers & BSrs come on over to my shop and help us eat some cooked whole suckling pigs donated by the generous COW POLLINATOR. There will be food, beverages, horseshoes, big fire ring and hopefully plenty of good company. Just minutes from the Radisson ( convention site ). Take highway 41 South from 99. You'll cross North, Central, and American Avenues. Next is Adams Ave. Take Adams West to first street which is Elm. North on Elm to first intersection which is Clayto. East on Clayton back across freeway. First property on the right: Orange grove and antique bee truck through double chain link gate to the back you'll see buildings and so on. Any questions or whatnot, rsvps appreciated but not necessary. Welcome all Tom 559 355 4221

Hi Tom,
    Looking forward to it, looks like John and I will be bringing along 2 more, so count on 4 of us. Here's hoping the rain stays away.
    Sheri

Wish I could be there. Next year count me in.
    Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. John Wayne

the generous COW POLLINATOR.

SHHHHHHH! You're gonna ruin my bad reputation. I mean come on man, I hang out with SWINE!

Thanks for the invite Tom,

Your ears must be burning.... me & Johnk & Sheri were just talking about this.

Hey Tom, I will be there if I remember. My son goes back to school that day from winter break. I unfortuatly wont be going to the american honey producers conference. I have 0 money to go. Boo Hoo And I had so wanted to go at least one day. But I would have to pay for membership which is 50.00 then the fee for the day of 75.00 which if it was jusy a few weeks later I would have had the money to go. Oh well hopefully it will be close next year. But Ishould be able to make it out to your place. What time is the get togather? A time would be good to know. I had been thinking of pm or calling you today to talk. But I ran out of time. I had wanted to talk about Almonds. Anyway hopefully I will remember and be able to come. Let me know a time frame.

Angi
    Angi of HHH Farms Hanford Ca
    Organic Farm & heritage, rare breed poultry, ducks, quail

Quote Originally Posted by Angi_H View Post
    Hey Tom, I will be there if I remember. Angi
    Angi, you better remember. I want at least one other person of the female persuasion. I was hoping you would be going.
    Sheri

I will try Just need a time frame as to when everyone is meeting. . Toms place is only 20 min from me so not very far. Hopefully it dont rain that dayI would like to meet everyone as well.

Hey Keith I had been trying to get ahold of you when you had those feed jars and I sent you a few Pms and never herd from you Do you still have any? I would like some if you could bring some with ya if you have them.

Angi
    Angi of HHH Farms Hanford Ca
    Organic Farm & heritage, rare breed poultry, ducks, quail

Default Get together

I'll try to have food out & ready around noon and expect people to come & go all day very informal and easy Please come!

Quote Originally Posted by Angi_H View Post
    Hey Keith I had been trying to get ahold of you when you had those feed jars and I sent you a few Pms and never herd from you Do you still have any? I would like some if you could bring some with ya if you have them.Angi
    Angi, I'm hoping to make it, I'm running my leomon aid stand overtime trying to scroung up some gas money to make it down there. .

Default Come on down

Hope you can make it Keith! But don't bring any jars I've got all she can use for free.