Reminder Honey price check

I was just checking to see If anyone has been selling loads of honey lately. I still have a load of white and 4 drums of melter to move. The last 15 drums I sold for $1.45 a pound and they picked it up. I hate to brake this last load up, but I don't know if there is serious load buyer out there. I"M NOT A BANK.
    With the interest rate being this low why should I be the bank and wiat 45-60 days for my pay check.

The Honey Householder

I don't know of any bottlers that pay for all of the honey up front. I know Greobs pays in thirds, 1/3 when you deliver, then 1/3 in two weeks and the balance in another 2. Golden Heritage pays the full ammount in 30 days after delivery.
    I am holding on to the hope I have inside... Kutless

>>I hate to brake this last load up, but I don't know if there is serious load buyer out there. I"M NOT A BANK.
    With the interest rate being this low why should I be the bank and wiat 45-60 days for my pay check

There are lots of serious buyers out there, but as you say, take the risk of releasing all your production to one vendor, and they go broke, and not get paid.
    If I were you, id break up your load. They will take it all the same,
    They need that honey , especially if its white!
    Ian Steppler >> Canadian Beekeeper's Blog
    www.stepplerfarms.com