Default What's in your tackle Box?

A guy is going on a fishing trip out of town. His wife, a suspicious type, packs his clothes for him and he is good to go.He loads up his fishing gear into the truck comes back inside kisses his wife goodbye, grabs the bag of clothes she has packed and says "see you in a couple of days". He gets back from his trip comes through the door, "Hi honey I'm home". She asks about how the fishing was and he goes on and on about how he caught the fish. Where he caught them,how he caught them, what lures he caught them on. After he is done covering his trail he remembers one thing that she forgot to pack. "Honey you forgot to pack my under wear". No I certainly didn't she replies. Yes you did. He says. She pauses, looks him in the eye and says "you should have checked you tackle box!"
    Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Hulk in the face. Now he hides in the forest and changed his name to Shrek

All the more reason any good fisherman has several tackle boxes.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

C'mon...he was actually thinking how considerate of her to put some old holey rags in his tackle box for cleaning the fishing poles with.