Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Bee Clip Art

7K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Beeswax Paintings 
#1 ·
I was wondering if someone knows of a good program that would have clip art designed for a honey business? I want to make gift basket tags and also have a web page. I have looked at the store but most of the clip art programs do not tell you in detail what the have on them, and I am not sure they would have what I need on them. If you know of a program or web site that would have great clip art I would love to have you pass it along. Thanks Tammy

#2 ·
There are a lot of ways to get labels or label ideas. First thing is to use the Google/Images search engine and search on "Bee" or Honey Label" or any variation on that theme. From there, you can create your own, borrow one from somebody else (if permitted) or discover someone who sells them.

Have you tried just searching on "Clipart + Honeybee"?

You can even do a search on this forum and get some ideas as well. I know I've posted quite a few of them myself.

#3 ·
I've not found many that were very good that weren't protected. Honeybees aren't drawn specifically most of the time it seems. Solidifies the fact that most people, graphics artists included, don't know the difference really, huh.

If you really get serious about it, you should be able to hire an artist to create one for you for around $100-$150 bucks.

A LOT of time goes into graphics, far more than most people realize. It's insane the amount of time that goes into the really good stuff. Month's where you might be thinking hours!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.