Thread: Woohoo

Thumbs Up Woohoo

Just got a 25% off coupon in my email for tomorrow only at Harbor Freight. No limits and any items.

Saw another one earlier this morning someone got, same sale only 20% though. No idea why they would be different. A buddy of mine here in the office hasn't gotten one at all yet?

Don't know how they are doing this, but the coupons are assigned to individuals and aren't transferrable.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Looks like they are coming in 4 ways. Either 20 or 25% off and either entire order or single item.

It's a lottery!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Well, if yur taking orders, I could use an overhead hoist...
    "I reject your reality, and substitute my own." Adam Savage

My buddy here got one for 20% single item, so he sent them an email and said that he spent as much as a friend that is getting 25% on everything. They could keep their coupon, he was going to Northern Tool. LOL I told him he was just being hateful!!

We are going to hit the store when they open in the morning and buy everything under mine. It ain't all that far peg, just drive on down tonite and you can go with us in the morning! I got an extra room for you.

"It ain't all that far peg, just drive on down tonite and you can go with us in the morning! I got an extra room for you. "

Now that right thar is funny.......not that far.

"We are going to hit the store when they open in the morning and buy everything under mine."

Might want to wait til the first rush is over.....wouldn't want to get caught in the stampede.