Default extracting equipment

Hi guy iv been thinking about putting a cook and beals spin float in my opperation (im running a gunness and 2 90fr extractors). Biggest problem is cost. i called cook and beals yesterday and they said that if i want to save money i dont have to get a heat exchange this year as long as the honey will be comeing out of the hot room nice and warm. So my question is what is a good way to get the wax and honey mixed and into the the spinner?
    The only set up i have seen with a gunness is he had a auger running the whole length of his uncapper and the extractors were piped into the auger. but im just wondering about other ideas.
    regards Nick

The Maxant is nice, dosent need heat , but the blades will break off if wood or metal gets into it. I was thinking about getting a Cowen, I dont think they need heat .
    There is a guy over in Ft Pierce Fl. Bob Harvey is his name, he was selling a complete Cooks N Beals set up . He had a heat exchange unit and a spinner ,I dont know if he sold it but it may be worth while to do a search on Harveys Honey.

Default spinner

The one I used needed the honey at 90 degrees for it to flow good. It does put a lot of air in the honey and makes it a little cloudy. Also if you have a storm come through and lose power you dump about a drum of honey in the melter below it.

last I knew bob wasn't selling the heat exchanger or spinner. Just the uncapper and exctractor. Its the chain drive style.
    I am holding on to the hope I have inside... Kutless

yea trevor i looked at the cowen spinner but they say it really does not work that great with the dakota gunness.
    rainsridge were you running a cook and beals spinner?
    Nick

Default cook and beals

yes here is the link to the one we used. all the honey went through it. had it above their melter also made for some nice wax.

http://www.cooknbeals.com/separator.php