Thread: skid steers

Hybrid View

Default skid steers

hey guys just wondering what kinda skid steers i know most use a bobcat but what model number.Im looking at getting a cheap used one, it wont be used much for unloading bees it would be more for receiving and unloading semis and if the hummer bee would ever take a dump. thanks Nick

mini skids are nice....I have a boxer. It lift 1100 lbs. only weighs 2500. tracked not wheeled. Larger machine, I would go with Takeuchi

I do not use my skidsteer for bees...yet.

I have a Bobcat 753.

Love it. Been using it HARD for about 8 years now. I maintain it and have never had a failure of any sort. I wish it had a higher reach, but there is only one skid steer that has 142" to pin to stack hay in a barn and the price tag does not justify it yet.

It is probably my most used piece of equipment.
    Richard
    Carriage House Farm, North Bend, Ohio

I have Bobcat 773g and love it. The G series lifts nearly straight up for a bit before it starts to arch and that is handy. Use it for everything and would not want a smaller model.

I have a Bobcat S185 and a T190, prefer the track machine, when I'm off pavement.

the best part my Boxer is it fits through a 36" gate.....lots of power in tight spot. How much does a full hive weigh?/