Default Happy Thanksgiving

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Corinne

Thanks Corinne!

I for one have more than plenty to be grateful for this season. There are many of our people in this country not so fortunate this year. I can only hope that they are able to have good friends and family or at least find one of our many programs here in the states to help them out. It's hard to think of so many spending this time in their cars or worse, homeless and hungry. If you are one that believes in prayer, don't forget these folks this year...........

My sons mom came by a few days ago and picked him up to go see his uncle in Florida. So I'm batching it over the holiday. I've taken the day off and the next couple are on the company. So I have 5 days of freedom!! Whoohoo!! I found a killer deal on 1x8 lumber not to far away, so I'm headed out with my trusty trailer to get all I can today. After that who knows?? Thanksgiving dinner is going to be with good friends this year. Lots a food and lots a tales!! I can't wait!!

God Bless You All!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Last edited by Bizzybee; 11-26-2008 at 04:19 AM.
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Corinne, and everyone here on Beesource...

It is great that we can have a national holiday which is religious in origins, and it has not been nullified by those who wish to control religious freedom!

This year my whole immediate family is getting together. I'm off soon to pick up my son at college, it'll be good to see him home for the holidays. We have a lot to be thankful for - we have an abundance of food on the table, a roof over our heads, good health, and something new this year - our first grandchild. I hope that others here have an enjoyable time with their families and friends. Thank you, Lord, for all that you have given us this year, and I pray for others who are not as fortunate to have a warm place to stay, and a hearty meal.

"But when you have eaten and are satisfied, you must praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. Be careful not to forget the Lord your God." Deuteronomy 8

MM

Thumbs Up

I echo the others......... Happy Thanksgiving.

Times are tough, and likely to get much tougher for
    some many more. But even in the worst of times
    the gathering of family and friends to share a meal
    warms the soul.