Default Yes. I can read it.

.To my 'select' group of strange-minded friends:

Only great minds can read this
    This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Oh haevnes!! The sllpenig plioce are giong to be all oevr you!!
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

The scary part is that I got half way through before I figured out that everything was jumbled up!

That is so amazing! It is so easy to read.

Derek, where did you find this?
    Home of the ventilated and sting resistant Ultra Breeze bee suits and jackets
    http://www.honeymoonapiaries.com

I'm dyslexic...It all looks fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by magnet-man View Post
    That is so amazing! It is so easy to read.

Derek, where did you find this?
    One of my buddies emailed this to me today. I am like CP. I got about a line in before I noticed.
    Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Quote Originally Posted by iddee View Post
    I'm dyslexic...It all looks fine to me.
    I knew I could count on you for a laugh!

It started circulating around about a year ago I think? Pretty cool though. Who woulda thunk it
    "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

Default notice what? summin wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzybee View Post
    It started circulating around about a year ago I think? Pretty cool though. Who woulda thunk it
    It took me a sentence or two to notice. My wife's 88 year old uncle sent it to me.

I just wish my senior English teacher could see it. She properly would think it was Godfrey Chaucer.
    Scrapfe---Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.--Otto von Bismarck.

I could read it just fine, I bet it's because of all the late night partying of my youth, scrambled my brain so that scrambled words are easy. Try reading a book or newpaper tho and I have a very hard time, have to read and re-read and re-read again!
    “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir

Derek you been hanging out with Bullseye bill Drinkin mead havent ya

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat View Post
    Derek you been hanging out with Bullseye bill Drinkin mead havent ya
    There might be something to that. When ya gonna come over and join in the festivities.

Lookks fnie tu mee!

Hey iddee....one of my favorite signs:
    Dyslectics Untie
    I love that one...
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

Don't confuse him Raven, specially so close to the holidays. He's getting a little old, senile and grumpy ya know............

I thought that old, senile and grumpy were just a few of life's goals! Especially the "old" one. Senile comes naturally as a result of getting old and grumpy is the result of old and senile. Or was Grumpy a dwarf....hm......I hate getting old and senile.....
    "My wife always wanted girls. Just not thousands and thousands of them......"

one of my very mentally gifted inlaws (who has personally associated with more nobel laureates than I have fingers on both hands and who spells even worse than I do) sent me this about 5 or 6 years ago.

I think he summed up the little paragraph with a quote by harry truman.... it is a small mind that can only spell a word one way.